Monday, June 29, 2009

Cocktail Fills In Details Of Ray J Split


Earlier this week, Cocktail posted on her MySpace blog regarding her breakup with Ray J in the wake of the second-season announcement of For the Love of Ray J. Now, via Bossip, she’s shedding more light on their split. Though she calls Ray “a truly amazing person,” it’s not hard to detect some resentment in her statement. It reads, in part:
“Just like any other relationship we took it day by day. We would hang out, have fun, laugh, share stories, and watch TV. Over time as we got to know each other more and more he would tell me things and often times they would hurt my feelings. I guess the brutal truth about him not being exclusive with me and still ‘hooking up’
with girls made me realize that it wasn’t going to work. I hate feeling like I failed and let’s be real no woman likes to quit a relationship so I tried to stick it out. I wanted to be his only one not just his number one.
After awhile Ray eventually realized that I was truly genuine and sat me down to tell me that we were not going to work
out. Then the Season 2 bomb was dropped on me. What makes me mad is that I asked him if there was going to be a season 2 and he lied to my face. He sweet talked me both times I asked. Aside from that, the breaking point was when we went on tour. He didn’t come back to the room at night and I heard the whispers about him being in other rooms with girls. It made me mad because he knew he could be honest with me but he chose not to be. At this point, I emotionally checked out.”
She also mentions her supposed feud with Tila Tequila, who alleged she was dating Ray J (and whom Cocktail addressed by not addressing in a YouTube video that has since been removed). Says Cocktail: “I honestly don’t know what her problem with me is but I don’t have one with her. If she wants to call me names, talk s*** about me and be all ‘bad ass’ on the Internet that’s her right but I have more class than that. I think she’s great.” So, I take it they won’t be settling this with a mud wrestling match?

No comments:

Post a Comment