Monday, August 3, 2009

I Told Yall they Were Going To Be Famous


The TV production company behind 50 Cent’s Money & Power and Paris Hilton’s My New BFF is reportedly pitching a reality show that will revolve around T.I.’s and Lil Wayne’s daughters to various networks.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the show will follow the girl group formed by the rapper’s daughters.

So first, Tiny & Toya got a reality TV show… now their daughters are getting a reality TV show

Also, I think Weezy’s daughter formed a group called “The OMG Girls“, so the show might have something to do with that.
Caint wait 2 c it

2 comments:

  1. There is hardly anything real about reality T.V shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ADopeBeat
    But never the less reality T.V is still entertaining

    ReplyDelete