Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Drake Returns To Stage With Cane & Praises Weezy [Videos]


Drake returned to the America’s Most Wanted Music Festival last night, just five days after injuring his knee.

“Look, I wanna say one thing,” Drizzy told the crowd. “Before every show I’ve ever seen this man do, the greatest entertainer I’ll ever witness. Make some noise for Lil Wayne. Now listen up, before every show he does, he tells the crowd to make some noise for what they’ve created. My man, I just wanna shake your hand for what you do…”
Unfortunately, Drizzy won’t be returning back to the tour because of his injury, and he only performed in Toronto last night because he couldn’t let his city down now, could he? Hit the jump for to see Lil Wayne, Drake and Trey Songz perform “Successful“, “Best I Ever Had” and “Every Girl“.

No comments:

Post a Comment