Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soulja Boy Snatches Drake For New Collabo [Video]

97 BHT - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - On Tour - w/ Ralphie from Ralphie Aversa on Vimeo.







Soulja Boy Tell Em has announced plans to release an upcoming collaboration record with rap newcomer Drake.

While not revealing the song’s title or content, Soulja Boy said fans could expect a forthcoming new song featuring Drizzy.

“Drake is a real dude,” Soulja Boy said in an interview. “Most rappers, they don’t like to give the other rappers props. They be hating on the next man and he showed me my respect. Drake is a good artist. I just got through chopping it up with him before Lil Wayne went on stage. We got a song coming too. We’ve been in the studio. I got the studio bus actually on the road, the whole tour. So I’m recording my third album, The DeAndre Way, it drops November. I’m recording my album while we’re on tour. So y’all can look out for the Soulja Boy and Drake collaboration.”

No comments:

Post a Comment