Thursday, July 30, 2009

Trey song Interview with Honey Mag..

You ever got anything before?
When I was like 16 or 17, this girl gave me crabs. It was the most uncomfortable shit in the world. I was confused because ain’t nobody know I was having sex. So I was like damn what the fuck is going on? I even had to cut all my hair off and I had to eventually tell somebody. And had to go to the doctor.

Morning sex or drunken sex?
I say drunken sex. ‘Cause with morning sex, the morning may not be right. Some girls aren’t made for mornings (laughs).

Trey’s Favorite Things
I like to choke girls right before they cum, but you gotta continue hitting it at a rapid momentum. And I like girls that can take the whole dick.

And what are your favorite things to use in the bedroom?
My tongue and my penis (laughs).

So when’s your sex tape coming out?
Well, I gotta finish editing it (laughs). Nah, I’m not really into all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment