Wednesday, July 29, 2009

America’s Most Wanted Tour list

Cannon
A Milli
Got Money
Sky Is The Limit
Phone Home
Swagga Like Us (Verse)
Mr. Carter
Go DJ
Fireman
Money On My Mind
Get Money Fuck Bitches (Biggie Tribute)
I’m a D-Boy
Hustla Musik
Best Rapper Alive
Walk This Way (Aerosmith Cover)
Prom Queen (with Shanell)
then Shanell preformed a song featuring Weezy
I’m Me
Turnin’ Me On
Best I Ever Had Remix (I Think)
Kush
You Ain’t Know
Pop Bottles
We Taken Over (With Birdman)
I Run This (With Birdman)
Always Strapped (With Birdman)
Weezy called this the YOUNG MONEY PORTION OF THE SHOW
then Drake came out and preformed
Successful
Best I Ever Had
Lil Twist preformed (who i met at my mall) The Leak
Lil Chuckie preformed a song i dont know
Tyga did his verse from My Weezy
T-Streetz did a song i dont know
Jae Millz did his verse from Ain’t I
Gudda Gudda did his verse from Get Bizzy
then Nikki Minaj did her song Bad Bitch
this next section Wayne referred to as the CARTER 3 PORTION OF THE SHOW
3peat
Let The Beat Build
Comfortable
Mrs. Officer (With Drake)
Lollipop (With Shanell)
and they closed the show with all of Young Money preforming Every Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment