Friday, July 31, 2009

Trey Songz Responds to His ‘View in Honey Mag


Trey took to his blog to apologize to his fans for his x-rated talk and to also let his fans know that he promotes safe sex.
this is what he had to say.
While out on promo I’ve learned that my Honeymag.com interview is being heavily talked about. Although I’ve never read the magazine I thought the questions prepared for me were indicative of the type of magazine that Honey is. In response to my interview, I want to take this opportunity to apologize to my fans if anything I said offended anyone. I was simply being honest. The interview was done in fun and not with the intention of being shocking or offensive. For the blogs and people who take things out of context (conveniently dismissing my several references to safe sex), I do not have a STD nor do I practice unprotected sex. I look forward to using this misinterpretation as an opportunity to highlight the importance of safe sex to my fans. I’ve always practiced and promoted safe sex and even wrote a song about it (Store Run - 2007). I shared an isolated incident that happened 8 years ago when I was a teenager. Lastly, I did, as I do in every interview, answer the questions that were asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment