Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Xscape Member Wants A Show


LaTocha Scott is back to recording music and would like to chronicle her story via a reality show.

I know what you’re thinking: Of course she does. I would, too, if Tiny is getting it in on BET and Kandi is about to blow on Bravo.
Anyhow, the show has been described as a “purpose driven show.”

I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean. I’m guessing something about the Lord and/or inspirational programming, but all reality shows have the same purpose: None whatsoever, usually.

I mean, we laugh, some of ya’ll cry or curse at the screen, but purpose driven? I suppose I’ll have to see it to completely get it.

The as-yet-untitled series will feature Tocha’s sister and fellow former Xscape member, Tamika Scott.

Speaking with the site Singersroom, Scott’s manager describes the project as a show “that will feature their lives after all the records sold and drama with the other band mates.”

He added that the show is nothing like Tiny’s (that show is entertaining, shoot) Scott’s manager said Tocha’s will be based on the premise “that after ten years they want people to see you can maintain wealth and happiness and not play yourself for attention and stay healthy and fit while enjoying life.”
Will you be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment