Thursday, July 16, 2009

NeNe Leakes


Here’s some of what she shared with Wendy on the show last night
On Kim:

“People thought that we were best friends. We weren’t. We were associates. We talked from time to time. We weren’t best friends although I love her kids… Listen, I’m not friends with any of those girls on the ‘Housewives’ show, OK? We have a business relationship. That’s where it starts and that’s where it ends.

Wendy: And the business is Bravo?

“The business is Bravo,” NeNe replied.

On Kandi Burruss, the newest person to join the cast:

Wendy: She’s got money.
“Oh, really? I’m just saying, oh, really. I don’t know her like that,” NeNe said.

You been to her house?
“No, I’ve never been to her home.”

Is she fabulous?
“She aiight,” NeNe said with a shrug of the shoulders.

On Xscape, the R&B group Kandi was a member of:

“I don’t know who they are.”

Maybe NeNe doesn’t know anything about Kandi, but a lot of men do.

“Listen, it’s not that I don’t like the girls,” NeNe added. “I like the girls. I talk to Lisa the most and um, Sheree and I, in the first episode, you see us try and mend our relationship. But what I’m saying is I think people get confused about what friendship is. Friends don’t do what we do - talk bad about each other, be very negative toward each other… We’re associates. We hang out from time to time. If I was really in a situation I wouldn’t call them up. I have good friends and i have a new sister - you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment