Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Angelina On Her Season 2 Return!

'I Was Scared To See Everybody'

Because Angelina left the Season 1 house so abruptly, she never quite made it into the Trust Circle, and the Staten Island native recently admitted to Remote Control that she had been very nervous to return to the show.

"I was definitely scared to see everybody and see their reactions when I walked through the door," she told us at our Miami shoot. "I was kinda dreading seeing Jenni and Snooki, and even though Mike and I kept in touch, I was dreading his little low-blow comments. I didn't really want to deal with that."I wanted to see what everybody else went through that I didn't go through. I wanted to become a family like I was supposed to on Season 1 with everybody."

No comments:

Post a Comment